CyMAKE – Incubating Future Cyber Security Enterprises
The Cyber Security area is ripe for significant innovation because internet penetration in India has shown rapid progress. While rapidly escalating internet growth has opened up multiple opportunities for India’s citizens, it has simultaneously given rise to the very real threat of cybercrime. Investment in IT security systems is considerably low. It has been observed that most business organizations lack even basic IT security systems in India. A report by industry experts reveals that nearly 80 percent of Indian business enterprises have reported data theft through online hacking.
Apply now to be part of cyber-security special incubation program @ CyMAKE
Develop a successful entrepreneurship institute model and a top-3 incubator in India for Cyber Security.
For Startups and Innovators
Mentoring and Networking
- Business mentoring including company formation and guidance on product market fit.
- Technical mentoring from leading industry practitioners.
- First customer and early product adaptor program.
Access to Funding & Investment Partners
- Seed Funding Mechanism through well-established eco system network.
- Further funding via preferred investor partners.
Incubation Facilities and Assistance
- Back Office Services & Incubation Space.
- Access to the Tech Lab/Cyber Range
- Data sharing and access
For Investors and Other Ecosystem Partners
- The initiative offers an ongoing investment opportunities and Annual show-n-tell program for investors.
- Early access to Talent and breakthrough solutions for Corporates and customers
Applicant should have a business idea in Cyber Security, Information Security, or Surveillance.
Selection will be based on the commercial viability of your business idea, innovative technology, the possibility of patenting, market opportunity, scalability of the product/business, the uniqueness of business proposition, and team strength.
COEP's Bhau Institute of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Leadership