Ignited Innovators of India (i2i)
- To promote social entrepreneurship with a conviction that each one of us can be a change maker and that we can use our skills to help answer the multifaceted social problems.
- To develop and support the social entrepreneurial attitude amongst students for addressing the issues of our fast growing society with a belief that each one of us can develop and apply compassion, innovation, team work and leadership to change the world around us for better.
Join if you want to
- Make change in a world that needs leaders to step up today
- Witness your creation move from concept to certainty
- Spearhead a project with a team of other like-minded students
- Interact with the local community to understand and solve problems
- Gain communication and personality development skills
- Network with successful social entrepreneurs and student leaders
- Build up your volunteer experiences towards leadership
- Supplement your education with hands-on learning
- Acquire skills of 21st Century towards a social cause
Apply if you
- Are self motivated
- Are attending college or university in India
- Can involve at least 10 students from their respective campus in projects
- Can spend at least 15 hours on
- Can attend a monthly meeting
- Can submit mid-year and year-end reports
- Can make a 6 month commitment
Students can participate in two ways: as a project participant, or as an ambassador, which is an active leadership role and comes with a performance based award system.
Student leader must
- Be Self Motivated
- Involve at least 5-10 students from their respective campus in Projects
- Spend at least 20 hours on projects each month
- Attend a monthly meeting
- Submit mid-year and year-end reports
- Make a 10 month commitment
- Attend orientation and year-end function
- Provide feedback to the authorities
The criteria for projects are as stated below
- Must be a team project
- Can be one-time or recurring projects.
- Must have a social purpose
- Budget provided is INR 0 to INR 6000 per project, if required more, then provided only after discussing quality of the project in detail
- Mobilise students for exercising service to create local impact (no matter how “small”).
- Must not discriminate on the basis of gender, caste, religion, race, age, etc.
Project Focus Areas
3H(Health, Humanity, Hunger)
- Best project for each sector
- Best Ambassador Award
- Best Philanthropist for the highest graded college
- Overall Best Project
Work so Far
i2i social entrepreneurship concept has reached to over a million students.
Over 10,000 students have submitted project ideas so far
Over 5,000 students have executed more than 1,200 projects
Ready to Join?
COEP's Bhau Institute of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Leadership