Ignited Innovators of India (i2i)
- To promote social entrepreneurship with a conviction that each one of us can be a change maker and that we can use our skills to help answer the multifaceted social problems.
- To develop and support the social entrepreneurial attitude amongst students for addressing the issues of our fast growing society with a belief that each one of us can develop and apply compassion, innovation, team work and leadership to change the world around us for better.
Join if you want to
- Make change in a world that needs leaders to step up today
- Witness your creation move from concept to certainty
- Spearhead a project with a team of other like-minded students
- Interact with the local community to understand and solve problems
- Gain communication and personality development skills
- Network with successful social entrepreneurs and student leaders
- Build up your volunteer experiences towards leadership
- Supplement your education with hands-on learning
- Acquire skills of 21st Century towards a social cause
Apply if you
- Are self motivated
- Are attending college or university in India
- Can involve at least 10 students from their respective campus in projects
- Can spend at least 15 hours on
- Can attend a monthly meeting
- Can submit mid-year and year-end reports
- Can make a 6 month commitment
Students can participate in two ways: as a project participant, or as an ambassador, which is an active leadership role and comes with a performance based award system.
Student leader must
- Be Self Motivated
- Involve at least 5-10 students from their respective campus in Projects
- Spend at least 20 hours on projects each month
- Attend a monthly meeting
- Submit mid-year and year-end reports
- Make a 10 month commitment
- Attend orientation and year-end function
- Provide feedback to the authorities
The criteria for projects are as stated below
- Must be a team project
- Can be one-time or recurring projects.
- Must have a social purpose
- Budget provided is INR 0 to INR 6000 per project, if required more, then provided only after discussing quality of the project in detail
- Mobilise students for exercising service to create local impact (no matter how “small”).
- Must not discriminate on the basis of gender, caste, religion, race, age, etc.
Project Focus Areas
3H(Health, Humanity, Hunger)
- Best project for each sector
- Best Ambassador Award
- Best Philanthropist for the highest graded college
- Overall Best Project
Work so Far
i2i social entrepreneurship concept has reached to over a million students.
Over 10,000 students have submitted project ideas so far
Over 5,000 students have executed more than 1,200 projects
COEP's Bhau Institute of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Leadership