The focus is on thorough learning program in which, we provide the experiences of growing their businesses through our mentor’s network. It also includes analysis of the issues and peer-to-peer interaction with the other organizations in the growth stage.
In addition to our VAP program, we also plan to have specific classroom sessions on how to improve operations, how to bring in efficiencies in the operations, how to better lead a team and company. These are conducted by entrepreneurs and leaders of organizations, who have done it before… Mainly we believe in “Been there and done that” concept for selection the faculty for the programs. The classroom learning has to be done for 3-4 key resources of the organization. The main topics covered during the training are similar to our VAP course.
There are also forums specific to the leadership and growth strategies through our CEO’s network and expert’s network.
Each incubatee organization in the growth stage will be given a mentoring team inclusive of experts from specific technology, the market and industry. This team discusses the challenges and the operational hurdles being faced
There are also mentors for each layer of the pyramid including a Mentor for CEO, Mentor for operations head, Mentor for sales head etc.
Benefits & Uniqueness
- Allows the founders to transition from managing their operations to become leaders
- Alignment of the entire management team to achieve the growth objective
- Hiring the right talent and getting rid of the unsuccessful members of the team
- Creating a culture of winning and growth
- Clarity of organization strategy across the entire pyramid structure of the organization
- Access to leaders, experts and network of advisors ready to help you with your challenges
- Better control over the organization KPIs and measurements
Core Services provided by Bhau Incubator
Access to shared services AND A LOT MORE
Third Party Serices
Network and Events
Applicant should have a business idea in Cyber Security, Information Security, or Surveillance.
Selection will be based on the commercial viability of your business idea, innovative technology, the possibility of patenting, market opportunity, scalability of the product/business, the uniqueness of business proposition, and team strength.
COEP's Bhau Institute of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Leadership