Objectives of Sarthi-Bhau Incubation program
- To encourage graduating student to take to entrepreneurship by providing support as a fellowship from the tageted groups.(Maratha, Kunbi, Maratha-Kunbi and Kunbi-Maratha)
- To provide a prestigious forum for deserving and budding entrepreneurs to pursue their ventures without any additional risks involved in technology based businesses.
- To create, nurture and strengthen a pipeline of entrepreneurs for incubators
- To make pursuing entrepreneurship related to a technology business idea more attractive among available career options.
- To enable creation of new start-ups by entrepreneurs and significant progress towards raising funding or investment.
The Opportunities Under Sarthi-Bhau Incubation Programme Includes
- Guidance from experienced, innovative and highly successful entrepreneurs on the business concept, strategy or venture and insight into specific industries or markets.
- End to end mentoring support from idea validation to business plan drafting.
- Best practices for starting a business and broaden the professional network.
- Office spaces for developing the idea into a marketable product.
- Guidance to apply for government grants of higher TRL, funding network and ecosystem network, and individuals who will support them in their initial startup journey.
Sector Focus of Sarathi-Bhau Incubation program
EV & Smart Mobility
- The applicant should be domicile of Maharashtra
- The applicant should be graduated
- The applicant should belongs to the caste: Maratha, Kunbi, Maratha-Kunbi, Kunbi-Maratha.
- The applicant should have his/her own idea of innovation which he/she has to convert into scalable technoly business model in next one year
- The applicant should give his/her full time into his startup
- The applicant should not having any parallel income source.
- The applicant should attend every events at Sarathi and Bhau Institute, also be there whenever any official from Sarathi and Bhau Institute will ask to come.
Support Fellowship Grant
The Sarthi-Bhau Incubation program fellow recipient will be eligible for grant of Rs.25, 000/- per month for a period of 12 months.
Hence total maximum support to be capped at 3, 00,000 /- for each selected fellow.
Duration: 12 months based on the milestone completion and achievement submission of monthly progress report
For more details please reach us on
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
020 25507023 | 020 25592520